All the colors, so much flavour.
Lighter than other slaws because of no to very little mayonnaise.
Enjoy the crunch party 🙂
Light Asian Slaw
Crunchy, fresh and vibrant food to cheer you up and make your body happy 🙂
Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Servings 4 people
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 tiny red cabbage (makes 120g)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp egg-free mayo - e.g. from my easiest mayonnaise recipe (optional)
- Slice all vegetables into thin strips (juliennes). If you have a spiralizer or similar I recommend that for the cucumber.
- Add all the vegetables except the cucumber into a bowl with all the dressing ingredients. Mix well and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Mix in the cucumber and you're ready to serve 🙂