It’s ridiculous how easy this is. Especially knowing how hard other mayonnaise recipes are. It’s one of my favorite mind-blowers.
Mix in whatever you like to make a flavored mayonnaise. Great are for example sriracha and lime juice or herbs or roasted garlic cloves.
The Easiest Mayonnaise
never run out of mayonnaise again 🙂
Prep Time5 minsTotal Time5 mins
Course: Dip, SauceCuisine: American, European, FrenchKeyword: easy, egg-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, mayonnaise, nut-free, quick
Servings: 1 deciliter
- 1 deciliter soy milk don’t sub for other milk! the soy lecithin that is inside is needed
- 1.5 – 2 deciliters sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder optional
- In a blender or food processor (easier to get it out of in the end) combine the soy milk with 1 deciliter of sunflower oil and the other ingredients. Blend for a while.
- Slowly add in more sunflower oil until you reach your desired consistency. The more oil, the firmer it gets.