This lovely people.. is an enlightenment. It’s so easy to make. You know exactly what’s inside and it tastes better than any chocolate spread I’ve had.
You know these little chocolate cakes with the melty middle? Well it tastes just like that middle 🙂
Put it on your bread and transform your breakfast or snack into an indulgent dessert.
And 4 ingredients only!
- 160 g hazelnuts skinned if you want it easier
- 2 tbsp cacao powder good quality (dutch processed)
- 4 tbsp date syrup or substitute with 5 dates
- 3 deciliters soy milk don't sub - important soy lecithin for binding
- Roast the hazelnuts at 180°C for 25 minutes. If they have skins, remove those by rubbing them in a tea towel for a few minutes. This might need to be done in batches for a better result. It's OK if some skin remains. We just remove some to reduce the bitterness.
- Add the hazelnuts and all the other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Fill into jars and eat fast 🙂 If you want some more time (which you won't need ;)) to eat them, first cook your jars and lids in boiling water so they are sterile.